Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday {10/19 edition}


Not Me Monday is certainly not one of the most fun blog carnivals around. MckMama is the amazing hostess of this weekly event, so please go visit her to see what the hoopla is all about.

This weekend, I was not up to my ears in a painting project. When I started out, it seemed an easy task. It did not take me much longer to clean and prep for the paint then to actually paint. My room would never be in that much need of a good scrubbing. Never.

However, I did not finish my painting in it's entirety on Sunday afternoon. And then the great furniture rearranging did not begin.

My piano is not shoved into an echoey corner, by the way. It is not so loud that it makes me not want to play. I am a sincerely devoted musician, and the thought of not playing would never cross my mind.

My bedroom does not look a million times better in it's Dinner Mint and Green River glory as opposed to it's former pink, purple and orange. I really won't be showing you pictures until later this week. There are not still pictures to be hung, beds to be made, piles of "stuff" to go through...

On Sunday, my sweetheart did not point out to me all the places where I did not properly blend my foundation. Never. I always do my makeup perfectly, if I wear any at all.

One of my good friends has not been waiting for an email for 3 weeks. My friend skills are not lacking. At all.

What have you not done this week?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've not procrastinated every single thing under the sun this week, seriously. And because I also have fourteen followers and would love to make it fifteen today, I'm going to reach to the right and click follow, so I can keep up with your posts. The artwork on the sidebar is really precious!

Sandy said...

Wow! It sounds like you actually got a LOT done this week! I so wish I could say the same thing. Cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :-)

Just A Normal Mom said...

We lead parallel lives! Crafts, cards, paint, projects and clutter all over my house. Love your blog and Happy B-Day to your sweet mama.