Dear lovely readers and followers,
I am in a pickle.
And I need your help.
I love blogging. It is such an outlet for my creative energies, and I love meeting new people. But {This Time Around} is not my first blog. My first was The Sweetest Petunia, and I'm missing it terribly.
I know it sound really wishy-washy, and a little ridiculous, but I'm considering going back.
**please, don't hurt me!**
You see, I loved being The Sweetest Petunia. It's kind of my unique identity in the blogosphere. And it's (hopefully) memorable. I liked that.
I deleted The Sweetest Petunia very rashly, without a good reason. Just kind of "Hey, I want to start a new blog and totally delete the other one!" Not good.
So, dear readers, if I went back to The Sweetest Petunia, would you follow me there, too? Would you still love my blog? I really hope so. Please, I need to know what you think. That's what comments are for, so please use them! =)
Sincerely,
Jacky
*the girl who (sometimes) acts without thinking and then regrets it*



5 comments:
Sure. I'll follow you here, or follow you there, in fact, I might just follow you anywhere. (on the web, of course.)
In the most non-stalkerish, professional bloggy friend kind of way. =)
I would go with your heart and who you are! Make then change, we all can easily switch to follow The Sweetest Petunia. <3
Just let us know and we'll be there
Hey there I think the important thing is to be yourself and make yourself happy and that's all there is to it. :)
saw your comment in another blog and thought I'd come by and say hi. :o)
I didn't find you until after you deleted Sweet Petunia, but I would happily follow you back. Just make sure to post a link once you undelete it.
As someone who has been blogging for a while, I understand the desire to start over with a clean slate, but I would miss all my readers and my blog too.
So go back and make it what you want it to be!!
Post a Comment