Monday, October 12, 2009

{Bloggy Love}

I love blogging. Therefore, I also love reading other's blogs! And even though you're not supposed to play favorites, I have some.

MckMama is actually one of the first blogs I started reading, before I even started my own blogging adventure. I think she is really funny at times, but she is also passionate about what she loves, honest, a great photographer, and she has 4 adorable kiddos. =)

Jack and Mandy - The Blog

I think I actually found Mandy's blog from MckMama's...and I think Mandy and I would probably be friends in real life if we ever met. She's a lot of fun.
And she shares my dislike of geckos.


I always enjoy reading Erica's blog. From her Yays & Boos to Modge Podge Monday, it's always good. She is (also) a great photographer, and she has a pair of absolutely precious little girls. It makes me happy. =)


Gussy

Gussy is one of my more recent bloggy finds, but I love it. Gussy (aka Maggie) is funny, sweet and caring, and I always look forward to her posts. AND, if that's not enough, she also sews some fabulous things, so you have GOT to check out her shop while you're there.

Natalie's Sentiments
{Natalie's Sentiments}
Natalie is one of the reasons I love yellow so much. I guess you could say she introduced me to it? She always has something pretty to see on her blog.
And her "currently" sidebar makes me happy. =)


Now, I know there are other fabulous blogs out there that I have yet to discover.
So you tell me.
What are your favorite bloggy reads? Who inspires you?

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Thanks for the links to these fun blogs! I will have to check them out!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I follow a couple of those blogs. Must check out the rest.

Stopping by from sits!

The Royal Family said...

I am going to check these girls out! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for visiting me on my special sits day, I hope you had time to enter my giveaways that now end tomorrow! See you soon.
the Buzz, Brandy